Monday, January 10, 2011

Closet Inspiration

A little bit of inspiration in January is always needed. These were images that I actually found quite awhile ago from Jen at IHeart Organizing she has a great blog, is well organized and always splashes in some great personality. I love what she did in these two closets...this wallpaper is SO cute. I'm still nervous to leave out our shoes around the Rem-Dog however. So this might have to wait a little while.

This next one however, is totally do-able in our downstairs bedroom/office. Currently, there is a small nook that holds a desk with our computer stuff all exposed to our guests when they come. It'd be really nice to conceal it behind a nice curtain. Currently, the closet is concealed by sliding panel doors...yuck. I've already removed these same doors from Grace's room, and I think the guest bedroom is the next to have them disappear.

Isn't this adorable? Jen talks about her transformation here. Plus, I love how it would quickly I could conceal with a curtain. Plus, I've been dying to buy those little pencil/utensil holders from IKEA. I don't have anywhere to put them now, so I have not purchased. But with this space, I definitely could make the purchase! Cute!

1 comment:

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!