Thursday, December 2, 2010

So sweet...

Every parents knows the struggles and joys (cuddling of course) of putting children to sleep. I have to say, that Grace has always been a champ sleeper - however, as every child does, she sometimes delays going to bed. Some of our usual requests:

- I want a cup of water
- I need my feet covered
- I have to go potty
- I want a different blanket
- You forgot to make me a pillow
- I need Charlie...Corn...Hank...whatever flippin one of her lovies she wants at the moment
- I can't lay my head down properly
you know, the usual....

Well, one night, after some singing, dancing, jibber-jabbering, and what-not, she finally was quiet in there...I went in and this is what I found...




She had ever so carefully and precisely tucked in her kitty Hank, head on the pillow, covers up to the perfect spot. How stinkin' sweet.

...The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!