Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Baking

A little Christmas baking took place while we were at my mom and dads for Thanksgiving. Mom and I made anise candy and carmels and Grace helped us with ginger and sugar cookies. Oh, what fun! Sugar cookies always pain me - they are so stinkin' yummy, but what a pain in the butt to make. They turned out great! Thanks Aunt Laura and Grandma Fran for the recipe! I'm sure Grace will use it someday.



Urgh, rolling out isn't so bad, it's picking them off the counter after you push the cutout in!

Pre-frosting.

Yay! Frosting time. Grace's were of course piled high with frosting and sprinkles. Perfect for a princess!

This one is just for funzies. Grace took it...or several. But I love how random it is, especially with Brooke in there. And my dad smiling in the back...Nice. It was a runner up for Christmas card potential.
Holiday baking was successful - and the eating has been too. I don't know about my parents, but the portion of goodies that we took home has diminished considerably. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!