Monday, November 1, 2010

Vikings Game

After Emily & Ryan's wedding on Saturday, we headed down to Minneapolis on Sunday morning to participate in the Rooster Rush campaign that my office was heading up at the Vikings game that day. We sponsored 3 games this year, and our biggest game was this weekend. It was also opening pheasant hunting day in South Dakota - so it was quite the sacrifice for Cody to come along with....poor guy. I think it looks like he had a great time! I know I did!

We started off in the tailgating area mingling with people and telling them about our awesome Big Shot Gear Giveaway. Pretty sweet package!







My boss gave Cody and I passes to go down onto the field and watch the teams warmup before the game. It was pretty cool being down there - see my hubbys smile?


Chad Greenway warming up.


The stadium was painted orange and purple for this game! Beer cups, banners, orange shirts, orangle portable dogdishes galore.



Start of the game

Full stadium! Vikings win over cowboys - yay!



Governor Mike Rounds' message to all at the game. You can barely see Baby and Brandy, his hunting dogs. It was a cool message.

Having a blast at the game together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!