Monday, November 1, 2010

Emily's Shower & Wedding

I'll start off this post with a few pictures that the Brodeur family shared from Emily's wedding shower at Mona's house in September. Here is Grace, she was being quite the "helper" to Emily with all of the gift unwrapping duties, and gift showing off tasks.


Pretending to be shy...

Smiley G.

Becky and I were assigned to make the bow bouquet. Isn't it beautiful?

I love this picture of Grace and Lisa...or as Grace would call her "Alicia." Silly girl.


The wedding reception! I don't have any photos from the actual wedding, or many photos at all, but I thought I would share some from the reception.

Mom, Grandma, and I.

Grandma and I - thought she looked pretty good today. It was nice to visit with her and spend some extra time with her.

Three of us outside the reception. Nice sucker G. Grace had such a good time at this "party for Emily." Emily was very thoughtful to all of the children. She had a fun candy bar, gifts for each child and it was all very much appreciated. I think Grace might have thought it was her party!

Another photo of my Mom and Auntie Linda. I wish I could have got one of the three sisters, not pictured is my Aunt Laura.

Dance!
I love this picture of the Brodeur family, Emily and Lisa dancing the night away. They looked like they were having a great time together.
My two cousins, Brendan and Patrick, and Auntie Linda dancing....Chicken Dance maybe?

Again, entire Brodeur family + other family members! Fun!

What a ROCK STAR!









Usually Grace can dance allllll night long. However, she didn't get her usual 3 hour nap in, so she was pooped out early. Snuggling with Nana, struggling to keep her eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!