Monday, October 18, 2010

Things I love

Well, this post is a little bit different. I wanted to share with you a few things that I love, and have found inspiration in for my own home...Or things that give me ideas to do in our home. All of these images were found on www.bhg.com.

We have a ledge similar to this in Grace's playroom downstairs. I thought that this was a fun idea for once she not only gets tall enough to reach this height, but also for when she stars writing her letters (clearly! ;)).

Still trying to decide on which colors to put in her room...What do you all think, corals or the bright citrus colors?


Love pinecones for this season and into winter.



We have hundreds, literally, of pears from the decorations from my wedding. I love this look of greens with pinecones and fruit. I actually have already gathered some pinecones from the backyard, I'm usually cursing that trees from the needles that drop, but this time I was celebrating....and gathered some spare pears and pinecones together...Cute!



Love these stockings!

What a cute idea, love this! I cannot wait to try it out on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!