Sunday, October 31, 2010

One of my Favorite Gals


Here's my madre and my auntie Linda - she's one of my favorite gals! And bonus - she's coming to see me in a couple weeks! It means so much to me when family or friends travel all that distance because they love me and want to see me, my family, and our home. I am so excited for her and my uncle Craig to come out this way. Isn't this picture of her and my mom cute? They are best-friend sisters, and I love to spend time with both of them. So while the boys are out hunting, us four girls are bound to have a great time together.

Here are a couple more family photos from the wedding day, I have more pictures of the dance and shower to share later.
My mom and dad - I thought this was a really nice picture of them.


The five of us. Grace of course wouldn't show her charming smile for these.
Our lil family! What a beautiful October day this was!

I am so excited to watch Emily and Ryan share a life together - they are both great people and we are so happy they have found each other. Congrats to the two of them. Also, I am so happy for my Auntie Linda and Uncle Craig, they had such a nice reception for their middle daughter, so many family and friends were there to celebrate the next step in their lives together.
Thanks for a great weekend!
Auntie Linda - I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!