Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miss These Ladies!

Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart...

"Wherever you are, it's your friends who make your world."
by William James

These are gals that I miss...I miss Lilibet's, I miss the faces of the gals who shopped there, and most importantly, I miss my co-workers! Not pictured is the fabulous Leslie, who I also miss! Kirstie Meyer took this photo of us, thanks to her, I have this picture to remember the beautiful faces of these lovely ladies who are very dear to me.

These gals always put a smile on my face...I will never forget the opportunities that they gave me at Lilibet's and the warmth of their hearts. All of these girls would do anything for anyone, and helping me out with my wedding was certainly no exception. They were fabulous people to have on my side during wedding planning and wedding day chaos.

Although I live far away from them, I think of them all often. They will always be considered some of my best friends.

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
-Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!