Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girls Weekend in Sioux Falls

I was lucky enough this spring to get together with some great girlfriends who I don't get to see enough. Jena and Hayley, who I graduated from high school with, with met me in Sioux Falls for a girls weekend. Just what we all needed.

I was grateful for a friend of mine reccomending us to go to the Wine Cellar...a lovely place in Sioux Falls right by the Clubhouse. Funny, because I saw this lovely friend of mine while we were there...Guess she really does love the place.

I loved the Wine Cellar so much that I have been begging Cody to look into opening one in Pierre...in my dreams...well, it doesn't take much convincing for Cody to get on board for something like this...Just need to find the money! :)







Testing out the feature on my new camera that detects when you smile! :) This was at a coffee shop in Sioux Falls where we decided that we needed to put our feet up and relax after a long day shopping...then we decided we needed wine after all that work relaxing at the coffee shop...Man, girls weekends are tough work!



We had a great time together - I can't wait until we can get together again. Miss you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!