Wednesday, February 11, 2009

work .. work.. work ... Thankfully!

Well, it's pretty much semi-official, I am done with school...I just go to a senior seminar class that is a complilation of all our course work and a senior presentation.

So, thankfully, in these scary job times, I work everyday! If only I could work at the wonderful Lilibet's forever...however, my husband says I need a different job - bummer huh?

And we are also thankful that he is still working for Schwan's. So the job search is on for me...We'll see what happens in the next couple months.

I have good intentions of getting some recent pictures of Grace up on here...I have been terrible about taking her pictures lately, our camera is cooperating, so it is hard to want to take pictures when they don't turn out.

Spring is on it's way !! I HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!