Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Wedding Photos

Here are some more wedding photos, from my Cousin Emily Trnka, Thank you!


Grace being a true flower girl by trying to pull petals off Cody's bout:



Cody and my mom:



Cody and his mom:

Our family

Gracie girl and I

Greeting line, my aunt Carolyn

Our wedding cake:

Yummy! Our dessert cakes placed on each table were DELICIOUS!

The table decorations

Gracie and Nana & Poppa, serious about the crabby puk!


Bierman Aunts and Uncles:

Elyse and I dancing ! Cute !

Dancing the night away!
Willy Wilcox and I , guess if there is no photo of Amanda and I , this will do!

The garter toss.....Dan was quite the MAN!


Grace and Elyse at gift opening, Grace LOVED Elyse, I hope that Elyse was tolerant enough of her. It was quite funny because Elyse was walking around, and Grace was not yet walking, but thought that Elyse was a "walking tool".....Too cute together. I didn't put any photos of Ava up yet, but she is quite adorable and they will certainly be quite the circus soon, and I am sure that big sis Briann will be a great ring leader!


Well there are some more photos to keep you all satisfied. Make sure that you page over to older posts because this will take up a lot of space I am sure.

Until later!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and the updates! Hope to see you soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!