Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's been awhile!

Wow , it has been over a month since my last post...YIKES...

I guess I got pretty wrapped up in all of the wedding planning. We had a GREAT time...there were so many friends and family memebers that came to celebrate with us, we could not have asked for a better day. We want to thank all of you who helped us out over the weekend. We appreciate it so much.

Here are a couple of photos that we can share with you. Check back soon, there will be some photos of Gracie Girl, and also I am sure our photographer is working hard on our photos! I'll post the link to preview those when she is done with them.

Here are some photos to keep you happy for now!

This is my friend Scotty from college and I:


Cody's Uncle Murray and Aunt Tina Richter, what a blessing they are, they were wonderful hosts and hostess!


Our first dance as Mr.& Mrs. Richter!


My wonderful aunts and mother, a big HUGE thankyou for all of your hard work and love.


Eating dinner:


Cute ! Thanks for this photo Emily T.!


Gracie girl and I, she was not the happiest baby that night...She really didn't even want me which is very unlike her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!