Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Missing Nana




Nana ! We really miss you already !! We cannot believe that you are all the way over in Europe...My mom said that you aren't on camels yet, but be sure to let me know when you are, we have been watching the Wonder Pets and talking about camels a lot!

It was very funny when I picked up Grace from Markel's yesterday, she gave me lots of BIG kisses. Markel said that Dereck was laying on the floor on his back, and Grace went over to him and gave him a BIG kiss; Markel said, Grace are you giving Dereck KISSES? And she went over and gave him another one! What a love bug.

Hopefully these pictures come up on here with our SLOW SLOW computer...I still don't understand that one either. Well anyway, I'll be sending you an e-mail so be sure to check it!

We all LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS !

-Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!