Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long Weekend

Urgh, it is nice to finally have a LONG weekend. Cody, Grace, and I pretty much lounged around the house and got everything all cleaned up. It was TERRIBLY windy today, we were sure that my mom would be blowing in from Greece as the wind was strong from the east.

We also had the power go out for about 2 hours this morning. It was nice when the lights were back on so we could make the coffeecake that had it's ingredients sitting on the counter for two hours.

Cody and I started assembling our invitations today. I thought that we would kill each other if we did it together, but it actually was quite fun. Some girlfriends will be helping me finish them this week.

Not much else new around here!

WE MISS YOU NANA!

- Love , us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!